Our mortgage services offer comprehensive Back Office Support for mortgage lifecycle, we help our customers grow by providing cost effective, reliable and honest services.
Our range of services:
We provide Full Title Searches (historical searches up to 40 years), two-owner searches, and streamlined searches (Current owner, Legal & Vesting, Deed & Mortgage) for refinance, residential, and commercial products.
Full Title Search
- Detailed full title search on current and previous owners, done for Sale/Resale transactions and for transactions that involve construction loans for insured products.
- Includes searches related to property lien, easements, CC&Rs – covenants, conditions and restrictions, agreements, and resolutions and ordinances that affect real property.
- We also do historical searches up to 50 years for additional pricing.
Current owner/Two-Owner Search
- Current owner search involve searching for the details of the present title holder of the subject property and the latest deed with consideration.
- Two-Owner title search is for the last two owners in the chain of title of the subject property.
- Search done by searching from the current date backwards.
- Details like Vesting Deed, Current Tax status, county assessment information, open mortgages, judgments, liens, and legal description will be captured.
- This search is usually done for origination of Home Equity transactions, short sale, foreclosure auctions, and pre-tax auctions.
- We can examine all financial and legal aspects associated with the property from the appropriate public records. A thorough check is done regarding taxes, any litigation issues, liens or other claims and a report is prepared based on the findings.
- The Examination procedure involves reviewing past deeds, wills, and trusts to make sure the title has passed correctly to each new owner.
- Verify that all prior mortgages, judgments, and other liens have been paid in full.
- Verify the validity and authentication of all the relevant documents.
- Prepare a detailed write-up providing the list of exceptions and requirements. The examiners also provide codes for the typists for preparing the Commitment or Title Reports.
- The search package.
- The Property Index, General Index.
- Review of chain of title to ensure no break in chain.
- All documents have proper authentication and validity.
- The exceptions and requirements prepared by the examiner
Legal and Vesting search
- This search is conducted by pulling all relevant deed documents and identifying the latest vesting deed.
- Details like property address parcel number, owner’s name, legal description, and tax information are captured and a report is prepared with these details.
- After the title search, we can help you to prepare a draft of the initial title commitment that will set out the terms and conditions for title insurance of the property under consideration.
- Our Tax research and reporting services covers most the counties in the United States. We have team of experienced professionals trained in online searches and calling various counties to fetch the required information for our clients.
- We also have the Mail away facilities for the counties expecting a fee to provide the requested information.
- Our team of trained professionals gather the information, using the most reliable and cost effective resources as per client requirements.
- Our tax reporting will include all the relevant data as per client’s request.
- All our services are provided within specified TAT.
Post – Closing Audit
- We can update the title report throughout the process of negotiations, and perform a review just before the completion of the deal or closing of the escrow. This will help you ensure that all important information is in place for the real estate settlement and any defects have been resolved